South Africans in the GTA
South Africans in the GTA is an independent, informal social group that provides a platform for South Africans to get together, socialize and network with like minded people.
Our intention is to establish regular social gatherings to enable all SA’s, both young and old, to get to know each other. Our focus area is primarily Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Hamilton and surrounding areas however should we establish a large enough number of followers we will roll this out into other areas. We welcome any feedback and suggestions and look forward to hearing from you. Please like us on Facebook and follow our posts and updates too.
- No future events are currently scheduled – please follow us on Facebook for updates
- The Crusaders Club in Oakville on 8th September. A final get together before saying goodbye to Summer. The weather was fantastic for this event and we had approx 50 people attend.
- The Niblick Pub in Oakville on 17th July. A fun social evening. Check out our Facebook page for photos from this event.
- The Symposium in Burlington on 23rd May. More than 40 people attended, lots of smiling faces and deafening discussion going on over good food and drinks. Check out our Facebook page for photos from this event.
- Crusaders Club in Oakville on 17th April. Just on 140 people attended and enjoyed some delicious curry, cold drinks and great company, all at exceptionally reasonable prices. Check out our Facebook page for photos from this event.